Let's see those Commons/Comets/Shubunkins!

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
So my friend was left with one fish from a random person, and didn't have anything to take care of it with, so I took it off their hands since I have some empty tanks lying around, and I thought the little thing was too pretty to die of chlorine poisoning in a mixing bowl. Don't worry I always keep cycled sponge filters for when I impulse buy stuff.I also went back to the game and won the little thing a friend too.
don't worry they were in the water, and bucket was just for acclimation
also trying to fork up enough money to build them a big plywood tank in the near future

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsE88

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
So my friend was left with one fish from a random person, and didn't have anything to take care of it with, so I took it off their hands since I have some empty tanks lying around, and I thought the little thing was too pretty to die of chlorine poisoning in a mixing bowl. Don't worry I always keep cycled sponge filters for when I impulse buy stuff.I also went back to the game and won the little thing a friend too.
View attachment 1380624View attachment 1380625
don't worry they were in the water, and bucket was just for acclimation
also trying to fork up enough money to build them a big plywood tank in the near future
I really like the one on the right. Very cool markings.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks, i picked that one myself (after a bit of negotiation with the people at the fair)

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
update on my guys, the one on the pic to the left jumped out the back of the tank while i was doing a water change on another tank and somehow ended up a foot and a half away under a rack. i got there too late, the poor thing was dried up when i got to it. it's 82 degrees in the house so that's probably why he died and dried up so quick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store