Lets See Those Fish Related Christmas Presents!!!

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I was supposed to get a 125 gallon 6 foot tank. Simply put, I just wanted a 6 foot tank. I looked for about a month and when I found one for the right price, I jumped on it. Come to find out, the dumb broad sold me a 120 gallon 5 foot tank!!

It's a long story but UUUGGGHHHH...makes me mad every time I think of it!
i can understand where you are coming from. I bought a 180 stand assuming it will fit my tank but my tank turned out to be bigger than a 180 so the back was sticking out. LoL

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
i can understand where you are coming from. I bought a 180 stand assuming it will fit my tank but my tank turned out to be bigger than a 180 so the back was sticking out. LoL
Dude...you know what really peed me off? She blamed me for not coming prepared like I had to come with a measuring tape to measure the tank.

And she reminded me that she didn't know the exact dimensions but that she measured by getting her boyfriend, who's 6 feet tall to lay down in front of the tank.

I got mad, called her a liar, she got defensive, said she won't tolerate being called a liar. I sent her a picture of myself laying in front of the tank and my feet were hanging off the side! I'm 5'2 by the way. :screwy:

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Dude...you know what really peed me off? She blamed me for not coming prepared like I had to come with a measuring tape to measure the tank.

And she reminded me that she didn't know the exact dimensions but that she measured by getting her boyfriend, who's 6 feet tall to lay down in front of the tank.

I got mad, called her a liar, she got defensive, said she won't tolerate being called a liar. I sent her a picture of myself laying in front of the tank and my feet were hanging off the side! I'm 5'2 by the way. :screwy:
It sounded like your seller was full of lies and being dishonest. It sucks to see a hobbyist deceive another hobbyist. I would be furious if I were you, too.Take it as a lesson learn and come with a small measuring tape next time. My friend that helped me move my stand that day was laughing his ass off. He told me I am his new hero for buying a stand without measuring my tank. LoL

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
It sounded like your seller was full of lies and being dishonest. It sucks to see a hobbyist deceive another hobbyist. I would be furious if I were you, too.Take it as a lesson learn and come with a small measuring tape next time. My friend that helped me move my stand that day was laughing his ass off. He told me I am his new hero for buying a stand without measuring my tank. LoL
Did you end up using the stand? The stand was the only thing I kept from that chick. When I brought it home, the tank was in worse condition than she described/than it looked.

I was so distraught over the whole thing, my fiancé went and bought me a brand new 120 LOL.

My old 80 gallon was bought used too and I have nothing but good things to say about that transaction. When I sold it, I had no issues whatsoever because I described everything to the T...

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
i just got 50$....didnt even go to fish. Went to buy car parts for the dam Silva :( Broke life LOL
Kai it's time to go bichir shopping with that $50 bro! Lol hahaha.

post pictures of your silvia, what year is it? and what did you do on it so far?

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Kai it's time to go bichir shopping with that $50 bro! Lol hahaha.

post pictures of your silvia, what year is it? and what did you do on it so far?
im doing my clutch right now lol. its a 95. all stock greddy gracer kit. just picked up some 370z wheels. sitting on some tein diampers. I looking to go with a Forcewerkz Navan kit...Oem is just too expensive lol my older bro has a kouki. my younger bro looking to get a 97.

Sorry for the thread hijack bahahaha Does the day after christmas count LOL. I picked up 2 oddball clown loaches :D

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
im doing my clutch right now lol. its a 95. all stock greddy gracer kit. just picked up some 370z wheels. sitting on some tein diampers. I looking to go with a Forcewerkz Navan kit...Oem is just too expensive lol my older bro has a kouki. my younger bro looking to get a 97.

Sorry for the thread hijack bahahaha Does the day after christmas count LOL. I picked up 2 oddball clown loaches :D
No worries...I'm still waiting on a belated Christmas/birthday gift from someone! :cool-1:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store