Lets see what's in your stand! mechanical photo's

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
I must see this red green character . Impressive stuff guys. Chester how do you keep moisture down with your doors shut in the stand ?

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Also is that a 20 long or ??

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
Ehiems come standard with Websters Dictionaries now? :D

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Knowdafish;2732367; said:
Ehiems come standard with Websters Dictionaries now? :D

:ROFL:Ran a little short on hose and figured what the hell if its a little less lift for the motor so be it. plus it should be absorbent enough for a minor leak :) I didn't think you guys would put me to shame so hard lol.

• Haha
Reactions: LazyLathe

Diskord

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2009
NYC - Maspeth
tcarswell;2687761; said:
The only thing I like more than aquarium photo's is setup photos. Maybe I am just crazy. Lets see your sumps canisters timers air pumps and whatever else you got going on in your stand or setup that makes your aquarium as cool as it is. I will start This tank is a 55 gallon with a poly bichir

I know there are some sweet cleaner setups out there I want to see them :)
lol..my set up almost identical :ROFL:

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Diskord;2732396; said:
lol..my set up almost identical :ROFL:
luckily I cleaned up alot of it hehe some zip ties for extra wire 2 bigger rena air pumps to replace my little ones for a ton of air out of my airstones in the tank etc etc its amazing how many plugs you end up needing in the end its like dayum nine things to plug in and I don't even have my power head up yet. for a 55 gallon too...

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
tcarswell;2732310; said:
I must see this red green character . Impressive stuff guys. Chester how do you keep moisture down with your doors shut in the stand ?
i live in socal so its always dry here...... the tank/stand is about 4" away from the wall.. nothing splashes.. all the scrubbies in the first chamberer keep the bubble pop splatter minimal... theres also a celing fan thats constantly on...

yes its a 20 long.. its for a 55gallon planted tank.. the homedepot pondpump in that pic died theres now a rio 14hf... scrubbies and 2 layers of air filter media.. its a lot like the bedding/filterfloss stuff..

Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store