Lets see what's in your stand! mechanical photo's

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Try nothing. (although it's not very big) Mine sits on the kitchen counter.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020

theirworld

Candiru
Feb 9, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
I bet that only took five years and a fortune. lol Looks amazing though.
Thank you! Yes, 5 years sounds kinda right, lol. There is 2 independent systems under the stand, one is the main filtration system where the supply lines are green and the pressure lines are red. System two is the closed-loop, supply lines are blue and return lines are orange. I got the crazy idea of painting all the pipes so that it was easy to explain to others when they viewed it first hand as opposed to everything being white, Works out great! Presently working on 1000 gallon setup, which can be seen on "THEIR WORLD AQUATICS" YouTube channel. Gatta love this hobby!

jhw1126

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2019
20200501_204554.jpg
One of my ongoing freshwater project, trying to achieve a fully sustainable automatic system with one controller and can be remotely controlled by one app/interface, with reasonable cost. Most controller on the market are designed for reef keeping, and can cost a liver to get the full setup.

As for now everything is powered by wifi strips or other wifi controllers and can be accessed via multiple apps, rollermat for mechanical filtering, auto water change and plant for nutrients export, controllers that monitor ph and temperature that interacts with dosing pump and heater.....

And for biological filtering, in the third chamber (from left to right) i am only running 1/3 of my original traditional filter media as i slowly moving towards anoxic filter(second chamber underneath the plants, by Dr. Kevin Novak.) Very interesting concept, I think it can potentially eliminate or significantly reduce the need for water change.

Ps: no the tank inhabitants are not suffering, i do daily water test, and there is a auto water change system in place.

Ignore the poor cable and plumbing management, this is a just temporary set up, everything is dry fitted. I am putting things in and out every day .... as I am finishing wiring my own reef pi controller

Hopefully nothing is going to blow up.....

Reactions: LazyLathe
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store