Lets see your cars!!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think the owner of that Charger is in the same club that I'm in.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
I don't think the eyelash wink is funny. I think the eyelashes on a car look stupid unless you are a girl driving a beetle.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
I don't think the eyelash wink is funny. I think the eyelashes on a car look stupid unless you are a girl driving a beetle.
Um this is let's see your car not share what you hate!!!!!!

I can't wait for this snow to melt even though it just snowed again last night!!

Getting some good work on my engine and it's going to be a night and day difference! To bad It started with a small oil leak into $3000 but it's worth it!
It's not letting me post my pic :(
Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
Ummm Runitis this is a lets see you car thread. Not a thread about the weather outside, plans on working on your engine or your car smelling like oil because you can't care for it.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Ummm Runitis this is a lets see you car thread. Not a thread about the weather outside, plans on working on your engine or your car smelling like oil because you can't care for it.
Them fighting words and they are very contradicting. Since that would apply to you!! Since you can't read the post it says pic wasn't uploading. and you dont know me or where i came from!! For myself to take it in wouldn't that make me caring for it????? Plus i never said it smelt like oil, nor did i say they were plans it is already happening. Plus i just got car on the road last year and it was the first time getting check lol!

Still don't see your car anywhere.

IMG_8644.jpg

IMG_8644.jpg

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Saw a mustang today (really rare here) that wasn't the nicest looking car car but had insane sound! I know a guy who's friends with the owner and he says it's got ~350HP. Gonna take a picture next time I see it.

nativeshark

Banned
Feb 2, 2014
Sorry Warborg didn't realize my words "were fighting words."Reunitis you are right I don't know you and I will like to keep it that way. You might look at what I said as being contradictory, I look at it as irony. I didn't realize that because you said the pictures won't upload you can go off on a tangent about what ever you want. I will get pictures of me and my girls wranglers. We have his and her versions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store