Lets see your Dogs: Post them up!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
They're both jindos. Brother and sister.
Obviously your opinion may be a bit biased on this breed but how would you rate them? Are they good in terms of loyalty to owners or more independent like basenjis? Whats their shedding like because I'd rather a short haired dog but I love specialized breeds like this that aren't "normal" dogs and I'm looking at getting something along the lines of this.

How are they with other dogs/animals? I've read they are aggressive hunters.

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
Obviously your opinion may be a bit biased on this breed but how would you rate them? Are they good in terms of loyalty to owners or more independent like basenjis? Whats their shedding like because I'd rather a short haired dog but I love specialized breeds like this that aren't "normal" dogs and I'm looking at getting something along the lines of this.

How are they with other dogs/animals? I've read they are aggressive hunters.
I would get no other breed.
I would say they are extremely loyal.
Being a breed with double coat, they shed a LOT.
They require a lot of walking/running and must be supervised as they can easily hop a 6 foot fence, not to run away, but to protect their square mile of territory, so train them early.
They're difficult for beginners, and would not get them if you don't have a large yard.
As for other animals, unless you socialize them early, they will be very aggressive to other dogs and will kill smaller animals.
Mine have been socialized early on, but will always be dominant to other dogs, regardless of size.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Thanks very much!
here's 3 of my 4. Sabertooth and Exodus (in front) are brother and sister, Lucia (back) is the mother - she is American Bulldog, the father, Diablo was American Pitbull Terrier and unfortunately we lost him Sept.19th to a rare autoimmune disease called "psuedopeladae" :( he was my world STH_2173.JPG STJ_2175.JPG STK_2176.JPG STL_2177.JPG STM_2178.JPG STN_2179.JPG STO_2180.JPG STT_2185.JPG STS_2184.JPG STR_2183.JPG STQ_2182.JPG STP_2181.JPG STU_2186.JPG STV_2187.JPG STW_2188.JPG
Diablo
STA_1347.JPG
Moose, the 3rd sibling I kept
STA_1638.JPG STE_1642.JPG STI_1646.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store