Lets see your Dogs: Post them up!

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
Man, you making me mervous Harley.

The black girl i posted above was also a neo / corso!!
ya i probably will never own a neo or neo cross again she was alot of dog .her stomach flipped at the age of two and i had her put down.before her i had rotties oh and a chiauhua. i might add a english mastiff to my pack next.anyways have a good one Miguel.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
ya i probably will never own a neo or neo cross again she was alot of dog .her stomach flipped at the age of two and i had her put down.before her i had rotties oh and a chiauhua. i might add a english mastiff to my pack next.anyways have a good one Miguel.
Gastric torsion is the worse fear with our kind of breeds. Did you pick her up after eating? How didi it happen? Exercise?

I love Neos and Corso's, though I might add that Neo's have been the most complicated dogs I have owned, and i have owned some tough guys.....

My project, when I have the time, is to get into Brasilian Fila's....

Reactions: Red Devil

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
:)

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I love this little Kimo. Am staff cross?

guano

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 25, 2010
Aurora, CO
I love this little Kimo. Am staff cross?
I have no idea what he is mixed with to tell you the truth. My guess is some kind of terrier, pit maybe with something else. His snout is kinda long and a bit too tall. Also his ears are HUGE and stick straight up naturally. You can get a good picture of Kimo's "radar ears" on the second to the last pic, when he happened to noticed the apple snail. Very goofy looking dog.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
He is goofy, yes. Must be a character.

I say staffie, which is a terrier, after all...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store