Lets Show Off those Polypterus!

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
that will happen before they get length IMO. I thought my pike ate my ornate (4 inches) in early December/late November, turns out he got himself behind the background of the tank. Never saw him again until I tore it out and he was about 6 inches but much thicker. I was shocked but I think it’s because I didn’t see him everyday. I would compare an old photo you might be surprised
Actually it might have grown more than I thought, I did the photo thing
What do you think?
Second pic is about two weeks ago, first is when i first got him

B484597C-F2A4-4A8C-9151-B1680BB60B39.jpeg

E31A8B8F-3F1E-4A4D-81B2-B52109DE4935.jpeg

Reactions: Jafar P Arab

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
Actually it might have grown more than I thought, I did the photo thing
What do you think?
Second pic is about two weeks ago, first is when i first got him

View attachment 1448629

View attachment 1448630
girth is definitely there. I’m assuming your endli is an eater like most of them, i noticed mine grew the most with trout worms and massivore pellets. I feed them daily, morning and night. Keep them stuffed, just be warned.. the poop will come. LOL

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
girth is definitely there. I’m assuming your endli is an eater like most of them, i noticed mine grew the most with trout worms and massivore pellets. I feed them daily, morning and night. Keep them stuffed, just be warned.. the poop will come. LOL
Oh maybe I’m not feeding enough, mine is kinda picky, it loves tilapia, it will eat raw shrimp but doesn’t seem to like it and ignores pellets. I’ve been feeding him once a day, maybe I’ll try twice

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
Oh maybe I’m not feeding enough, mine is kinda picky, it loves tilapia, it will eat raw shrimp but doesn’t seem to like it and ignores pellets. I’ve been feeding him once a day, maybe I’ll try twice
i would really try the worms, I believe it’s a natural part of their diet as well and pretty nutritious

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store