Lighting

MBLAQUATICS

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2018
How does the puffer get along, with the ciclids?
He does great... no issues at all. I know a few guys who keep MBU puffers with larger Frontosa. I do target feed mine... shrimp and clams for there teeth. He is the rockstar of the tank

FlorabamaTrigger

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2010
San Anselmo, CA
Nice! I just got my 180 put together and started cycling. Still having trouble deciding the decor, but loving the LOOP System so far! I got the IC Marine LED lights, 2 wave pumps and the Loop Return pump as well. They finally released the bluetooth module through their website. Already placed the order, should be arriving soon! Tank is gonna look great! Once I get fish in it.....

Reactions: Romona

MBLAQUATICS

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2018
Nice! I just got my 180 put together and started cycling. Still having trouble deciding the decor, but loving the LOOP System so far! I got the IC Marine LED lights, 2 wave pumps and the Loop Return pump as well. They finally released the bluetooth module through their website. Already placed the order, should be arriving soon! Tank is gonna look great! Once I get fish in it.....
You will love the new controller
.. I was a beta tester for it. So easy to dial you lights in.

Reactions: FlorabamaTrigger

Romona

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2018
I ended up going with the Beamswork LED with the timer. I'm happy with it so far. For my 75g I have an Aqueon pro 75 and I recently added a Pingkay 5 stage external. I have a Pingkay 4 stage on the way for my 55g. I have the same Aqueon on this one. I haven't seen the loop return pump before.

FlorabamaTrigger

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2010
San Anselmo, CA
I hope so! I installed LED lighting under the bottom, which is also controlled by a RF wireless remote. Whenever I change any of the settings on the Loop Controller, all my lights under the bottom go all disco on me. Looking forward to having bluetooth control. Besides, the remote for the Loop system only works within a few feet. My tank is about 8-10 feet away from the couch area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store