MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.

Chizzle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2011
LV Golden Knights!
It will cost more than $45/fish in the end. The person selling is an exporter, you will either need an import license (~$100) or use an importer and pay a fee. In addition to this you will also have to pay for shipping from exporter to importer, then shipping again from importer to you. Unless you are buying 100 pieces, much easier and safer to get off one of our reputable vendors.

jhutch

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
New York
aquaticmadness.com
It will cost more than $45/fish in the end. The person selling is an exporter, you will either need an import license (~$100) or use an importer and pay a fee. In addition to this you will also have to pay for shipping from exporter to importer, then shipping again from importer to you. Unless you are buying 100 pieces, much easier and safer to get off one of our reputable vendors.
true but you can use trans shippers located around the us and it really isnt very expensive the fee ive paid buying one fish at a time from thailand is small then it was like 80 bucks from the trans shipper in florida to my house plus maybe a housing fee at the trans shipper so its not that expensive but it definately helps to order a couple, still cheaper than buying one azul at 250 bucks like i did

there was talk of the guy becoming a vendor on this site as well but im not sure what ever came of it and hes had some beautiful platinum redtail cats and stuff just some amazing stock platinum barmundi for 15k a couple months back and his aquabid feedback is flawless save 1 out of 698 transactions, i say that speaks volumes for his reputation

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store