Lil Marble

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
Like I said, I'm ashamed of myself. Marbles will always be my favorites, but recently the marblism has been very frustrating for this guy, so I've turned to the dark side where the light seems much brighter considering the situation.......

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :)
lol with all of my travel I sent all of mine down to ky with Mike. we had issues when we brought them back home with fresh water from them treating the water tower so none of my originals made it back over the summer. only survivers to make it to my tanks were his jag trio. the daughter is pregnant with her first litter though. finally saw movement late last month so hopefully pups in the next month or so.

future stock list will be another marble as I miss mine so much and I wouldn't mind a p14, pearl, and henlei. I don't feel like I have been gone long but wow how the names of rays and players have changed.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
lol with all of my travel I sent all of mine down to ky with Mike. we had issues when we brought them back home with fresh water from them treating the water tower so none of my originals made it back over the summer. only survivers to make it to my tanks were his jag trio. the daughter is pregnant with her first litter though. finally saw movement late last month so hopefully pups in the next month or so.

future stock list will be another marble as I miss mine so much and I wouldn't mind a p14, pearl, and henlei. I don't feel like I have been gone long but wow how the names of rays and players have changed.
So you're talking F2 Jags or hybrids? That's awesome. I've been wondering how the Jags were doing. Makes me all warm and fuzzy knowing they're still around.

We had water issues here too. Only way we stopped the losses after moving was diluting everything with as much RO as we could make. Losses tapered off and things ran smooth for a while till too small of a softener destroyed the RO. Had to rebuild all that and go with a softener just shy of 6 times the size of what we had. Just finally getting back to the point of running decent. Have to store the water so a whole new level of BS was involved/installed. Water here is even worse then it was at the last place. Hovering close to 400 for tds.

I might be able to help you out with a Marble if we could figure out how to get it to ya. Think there's 13 here. :( Probably don't really need that many, maybe make a trade of some sort!??! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store