List your current Piranha stock!!!!

parkedcar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
Hardwick, NJ
i've got 12 2" baby reds in a 125.
My second batch. I enjoy watching them grow, but after the 6" mark, they dont do much for me.

RuXPiN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2006
Steve Irwins Shadow
two rbp

pir6 018.jpg

FormulatedFire

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Serra Brandtii....had 3 supers but only one left is the brandtii

Ruger345

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
Germantown,MD
:eek: I started with four 1/2" Red bellies, but after a 4 day vacation I only have three.:eek3:

Rando

Feeder Fish
Apr 28, 2006
Minnesota
I started my 200 gallon tank with One Piraya, when I got him he was about 4 inches. after about three months I wanted to spice things up so I put in three reds with him. In a years time he proved to be the boss of the tank. he started to pick on all of them except one. I had to remove the other two because he would of killed them. Now two years later my Piraya (Fred) is close to 12" long and 2 and a half inches thick. He gets along fine with the other red who is about 7 inches. every now and then he chases the red around. That means it's feeding time. I feed mostly fresh salmon. But I freeze it first for 48 hours to kill any parasites. I then thaw it and rinse it well to remove as much oil as possible then cut it in strips and feed. They love it! every now and then I will treat them with Live feeders. I change water, 30% every week. I have a good filter system and great water quailty and yes I do add salt to my tank. I keep the temp. at 82. My goal is to get (Fred) as big as possible. At the rate he is growing and eating I think I should be able to reach the 16" range in a year or so. I will post pictures soon.

Rando

Reactions: Boomer1224

FormulatedFire

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2005
Baltimore, Md
6 rbps and a brandtii

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store