List your current Piranha stock!!!!

reds six pack

Feeder Fish
Feb 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am fairly new here so dont know too many of you, but as a Piranha dealer I am always interested to see what types of Piranha people are currently keeping.

I know this thread has probably been done before, but people's stocks and tastes change all the time, so I thought I would start a Summer 2006 one.

Please list what type and size of Piranha you currently have and any pics you think we might like to see of your prized P's.

Currently I am ashamed to say I dont have any personal fish, as I sell Piranha for a living, I see lots of amazing specimens but dont often keep any back for myself although I did just have a Pristobrycon Maculipinnis (see pic below of my one) that is a very rare P from Venezuela, but ended up selling him to a collector in London.

I have requested from my Brazilian dealer, along with a load of other smaller Piraya, if he has anything a little on the larger side, then I would keep him as a project to grow a large Piraya, and also hopefully in August we are getting fish from Bolivia and their Rhoms are amazing looking and not been seen in the hobby before, so that would be nice, but we got to get them over first.

Anyway, look forward to seeing how many MFK members are also Piranha owners.

Nickg

Hello. I newly signed up here and I am currently trying to send you a private message but it is coming back with error messages.

I was hoping that you could message me, or/and post on here.

I could really use your help on something fish related. Thank you

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
I am currently keeping a serrasalmus irritans. It is 2 1/2 years old and about 6" long. If I were to set up another tank, say a 180, I would probably go with a blue diamond rhombeus, a pygo piraya, a jaguar cichlid, or a red tiger motaguensis (parachromis)

reds six pack

Feeder Fish
Feb 13, 2018
I am currently keeping a serrasalmus irritans. It is 2 1/2 years old and about 6" long. If I were to set up another tank, say a 180, I would probably go with a blue diamond rhombeus, a pygo piraya, a jaguar cichlid, or a red tiger motaguensis (parachromis)
what do tou want for it? can you ship it?

Justjoshinya

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2019
I currently have a solo Serrasalmus Sanchezi in a 100 gallon tall planted aquarium hes been in there for 14 years got him when he was a baby his name is Waldo

Piraya

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Poland
Serrasalmus manuelli update. Hes/she is aprox 6 in.
Nice manny! I had P. nattereri, cariba and piraya (yellow and orange/red ones :)) and two S. rhombeus (one from Araguaia and one from Xingu river) and now I have only S. manueli (which is 7 inches long now) and it's the best piranha I have ever had :D, it's very aggressive and interactive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store