Lithodoras dorsails growth?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I must echo Krich. I too would love to get them but ever since getting one as a rescue by accident back in 2009, I have never seen them again.

Mine grew from about 14"-16" to ~20" in a couple of years.

Then I lost it on a 1500 mile move.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Damn.That was probably one of the only few that are in this country.

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Shame to hear you lost that one victor.

That gives me some sort of guidance of there growth. I was just hoping they was faster then meglodoras. By the sounds of it to the few I've managed to speak to about them. They are.

Lukemitchell

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2017
Tamworth

That gives me some sort of guidance of there growth. I was just hoping they was faster then meglodoras. By the sounds of it to the few I've managed to speak to about them. They are.
When will yours be here pal ?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

Mine could have been bigger, IDK, perhaps 22"-24". I lost a hundred fish totaling 300+ lbs due to my stupidity that day. I didn't feel like measuring and taking pictures.

I'd think for all intents and purposes, they grow similarly to irwini / megalodoras.

Reactions: Rpul

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Mine could have been bigger, IDK, perhaps 22"-24". I lost a hundred fish totaling 300+ lbs due to my stupidity that day. I didn't feel like measuring and taking pictures.

I'd think for all intents and purposes, they grow similarly to irwini / megalodoras.
Thanks victor.

If they're any intreast to you. There on the Surinam list currently. There was quite few left, my guys ordered 6 into the country. I'm having 3 myself. Might be worth asking your contacts.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store