Little update

flyingsaucer owner

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
England
Wow! Hi mate, don't see you around much anymore. Thanks for the positive comments.
The hybrids are a result of breeding the original BD from Kia to another hybrid I owned for a couple of years but since sold.
I only have one of the original BD now from KIa as sadly I lost 2, both in breeding attempts.
I still breed BD now but from the off spring the original BD produced. I am very careful not to mix bloodlines though, so no cross breeding going on in that respect.
How are you and your fish? I assume you are still in the game?
I’m good thanks mate, not been about much on forums for past 10 years or so. Been busy with an expanding family life, got 3 kids now & fish have taken a backseat for a while. I kept a couple of tanks running though and have a breeding group of marble motoro and a few oddballs.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
I’m good thanks mate, not been about much on forums for past 10 years or so. Been busy with an expanding family life, got 3 kids now & fish have taken a backseat for a while. I kept a couple of tanks running though and have a breeding group of marble motoro and a few oddballs.
Nice one. Yeah family comes first mate.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store