Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauireefmadness

Feeder Fish
Mar 6, 2016
Maui
Aloha! I have for sale live macro algae that i harvest directly out of the ocean. I have my marine commercial collectors license for hawaii state.
Species available are
Ulva
Bryothamnion
Enteromorpha
Gracilaria
Halimeda
Sargassum kelp
Im selling two pound bags that contain a mixture of those available species. Includes 3day* flate rate usps shipping(15$ cost shipped from maui hi). For a total of 70$.
I accept paypal payments only!
Item can be used as a live nutritional foodsource for most herbivores in the private aquarium. Product can be kept in a refugium to be harvested daily for aquarium feed.
Live macroalgae remove phosphate nitrite nitrate and ammonia from the water supply as well as release vital amino acids and vitamins into the water column. Live macroalgaes can be planted directly into the main display tank. item is sold as aquarium food, i do not gauruntee live arrival of macroalgae- as i collect the algae live off the coast of maui county and we are two thousand+ miles from the mainland, shipping delays have happened in the past. If you would like, feel free to ask about expedited shipping(approx 40$ for two day shipping). Aloha!-

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store