LM bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
does anyone know where i can get a LM bass in the flint - detroit area?

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Can't you just catch one? If you cannot then you may be able to locate a fish hatchery that stocks ponds. If that does not work then you can try online...I only know on one site that has U.S. natives. I don't know how good they are but again...its the only one I know of.
http://jonahsaquarium.com/

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
ima have to try out there thanx again how many aquariums and fish do u have?

Ph0etus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Michigan
Right now I've got 7 tanks up and running and I just got 3 more that I'm going to start cycling pretty soon. As for fish all I got in my sw tank right now is a dogface puffer. In the fw tanks I've got a jardini arowana, a senegal bichir, an ornate bichir, a lima shovelnose catfish, a midas cichlid, a jack dempsey, a chocolate pleco, 2 spotted gars, a clown knife, 2 royal knives, 3 peacock bass, a ropefish, a tiger muskie, a northern pike, and 3 red-tail barracuda.

I'm always getting new fish though, so everytime you ask me the list is going to be longer. lol

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
the problem with wild-caught fish is that they generally have parasites though, right? not sure you'd want to introduce such a fish to a community tank, and i don't entertain the thought of keeping a fish riddled with worms anyway

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
dont buy from jonahs too exspensive

i sell florida strain largemouth and smallmouth readily and cheaper then any of these guys at large sizes if you cant get um locally

seighten

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2005
michigan
i live in lansing mi and have kept natives that i have caught fishing and not had any problems with them... just remember, ifn ya keep a lg mouth smaller than the legal length you can get into trouble... :headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store