lmb teeth are sharp

troppond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2010
westfield, indiana
My bluegills in my pond had a couple leaches on thier fins and i had to pull them off because I'm not putting medicine in a 1,500 gallon pond. Well I put them back and I was reviving one in the current of the waterfall and my lmb is being pellet-trained and is being starved, and is VERY aggressive. He was inder the water hyacinth and a feel something clamp down on my fingers, he's only about 2 pounds and a foot long, but he made three scratches that drew blood and he actually cut my finger nails, he then tasted a way too big bluegill, had it halfway down his throat, and spit it out, it and has some gray scratches on it but is alive, and I thought he was going to be food...

jwalkerafc7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2011
North Carolina
thats intense!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Wow, that's pretty hectic! I caught a monster 14 pounder fishing one day, and he left some big scratches too, you have to be careful with their teeth!

kzimmerman

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
delmar md
this makes me laugh! the fish I catch remove fingers or hands when they bit you!

troppond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2010
westfield, indiana
I went to brazil, and caught big 4-5 pound pirahna, I know this is nothing, it just surprised me thier teeth are actually that bad, there's a heat wave so he's gottn really aggressive and will now bite my arm which is twice if not 3x as big as him

troppond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2010
westfield, indiana
uhhhhhh...... haha but he finally ate the bluegill he tried to eat while i was reviving it, it was so big that he could barely swim for the entire day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store