Loach feeding video (update)

george09

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
peterborough on
verry nice tank :) love the fire eel, have u had the 2 larger clowns long ? how long have they taken to get that large ? just curious i have 10 CL and about a 7 - 8 inch fire eel but hes taking his time to grow

Zeppelin3k

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2006
Appleton, WI
george09;4767081; said:
verry nice tank :) love the fire eel, have u had the 2 larger clowns long ? how long have they taken to get that large ? just curious i have 10 CL and about a 7 - 8 inch fire eel but hes taking his time to grow
I had bought the larger clowns that big, the fire eel ive had for over 3 years and was about 7-8" when i got him. Thanks

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
You're video with LIMBO in it cracks me up, it's just too awesome I left a comment. How did you put that song in the video? If I ever do that they just delete the audio. I've looked in youtubes audioswap and couldn't find the song?

Zeppelin3k

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2006
Appleton, WI
SteveR;5005332; said:
You're video with LIMBO in it cracks me up, it's just too awesome I left a comment. How did you put that song in the video? If I ever do that they just delete the audio. I've looked in youtubes audioswap and couldn't find the song?
Ohh man this video brings back good memories of my monster clowns and my fire eel before he grew monster:D

go to the video editor. select your video that you want to edit. and search artist or song for captain harry, song is limbo. LMK how that works out

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
Zeppelin3k;5008256; said:
Ohh man this video brings back good memories of my monster clowns and my fire eel before he grew monster:D

go to the video editor. select your video that you want to edit. and search artist or song for captain harry, song is limbo. LMK how that works out
Aw cool you rock! When can we see more youtube vids? High quality if poss.:headbang2

PS how are those big loaches I wanna see them!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store