Long finned blue eye lemon BN

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
I was corrected on the name, I was told they are blue eye lemons.

this one has curled pectoral fins and looks like he’s stuck on a roller coaster with his arms thrown up in the air. I’ve named him wheeler
A739A7B7-8B35-45AC-BBE0-D68950384A17.jpeg

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Lol they are a rare giant breed of cory...

would you believe that the BN has doubled in size since I’ve had him lol
Well he did look tiny so I could just imagine how big his now lol. I need to get myself some more BN again. Tried breed some at one point but the female killed the male I had.

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Well he did look tiny so I could just imagine how big his now lol. I need to get myself some more BN again. Tried breed some at one point but the female killed the male I had.
Really? I haven’t heard of females killing males! I have heard of males trapping females and the female dies....glad I have quite a few of these guys!

Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Really? I haven’t heard of females killing males! I have heard of males trapping females and the female dies....glad I have quite a few of these guys!
Yeah she kinda flipped the script on the male and tried trapping him instead. Granted she was a good half inch longer then he was so he didn't put up too much of a fight against her. But yeah she basically starved him to death by not letting him out to eat for a couple months.

• Wow
Reactions: Niki_up

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah I'm hoping to get some long fin green dragon BN or some super red BN, or even possibly both and see what I get outta em. This time they'd have an almost empty 80g pond tank all to themselves and the endler/guppies and 1 Chinese algae eater.

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Yeah I'm hoping to get some long fin green dragon BN or some super red BN, or even possibly both and see what I get outta em. This time they'd have an almost empty 80g pond tank all to themselves and the endler/guppies and 1 Chinese algae eater.
I keep seeing people refer to green dragons, but I haven’t seen them...do you have a pic??

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store