Long time no see

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
Hey everybody!

It's been a few years since I've been active on here. Hope everyone is doing well, the site still looks great. Glad to see it is still such a welcoming place for fish keeping. I've scaled down my collection to just two tanks.

Any of the old East Coast meet up guys still active on here? Would be great to catch up with some old friends.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey everybody!

It's been a few years since I've been active on here. Hope everyone is doing well, the site still looks great. Glad to see it is still such a welcoming place for fish keeping. I've scaled down my collection to just two tanks.

Any of the old East Coast meet up guys still active on here? Would be great to catch up with some old friends.

Welcome back:)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hey everybody!

Hey man notice your in DE. We moved here almost 2 yrs ago

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Very cool! Where are you originally from?

I'm born and raised here.
We moved from NYC. What county are you in ? We're in Sussex. Man it's a fish keepers dead zone smh...nothing but Petco and petsmart

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
We moved from NYC. What county are you in ? We're in Sussex. Man it's a fish keepers dead zone smh...nothing but Petco and petsmart
I'm in New Castle County. It's not much better up here. The Fish Bowl in Dover is a great store down that way, at least it used to be.

Honestly I did much more of my purchasing through here or at out of state stores rather then in Delaware.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'm in New Castle County. It's not much better up here. The Fish Bowl in Dover is a great store down that way, at least it used to be.

Honestly I did much more of my purchasing through here or at out of state stores rather then in Delaware.
I need to check them out. I was there once but I was really impressed. just fish in bear was really cool though

Um so whats the deal with the weather ? Pls tell me that this winter is not the norm and last winter is how it usually is lol...please

Last edited:

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
I need to check them out. I was there once but I was really impressed. just fish in bear was really cool though

Um so whats the deal with the weather ? Pls tell me that this winter is not the norm and last winter is how it usually is lol...please
Just Fish is decent sometimes. They are usually overpriced and don't tank very good care of there fish though. That Pet Place in Lancaster, PA is really good and definitely worth the drive.

This is definitely not the norm for the weather this year, I'd say last year was a lot more normal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store