looking for a starter predator!

funcolandtrav

Gambusia
MFK Member
how many "RD" could i get 75g?
Depends how small. You also wanna consider how you will group them when they get bigger. I have successfully kept two large males together in a community but it was a 220g. These 4" guys I have now , have been in a tank together since they were eggs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

predator1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
Toronto Ontario
pisse doff today as my 19 year old brother in university says the roomates wont allow me to bring fish tank in my room and its a bad idea and that it wont fit prob to hard to move to much money n stuff but my parents think ok and als o my 19year old says wasting money and doesnt even think I should get in my 20g I have already with filter heater everything with 2-3 maybe 4 exodons but parents say its ok. will the oscar be to hard to mannage university and have too little or impossible to fit in my room tank thats 75g im getting prob but maybe not caus emy bro making me rethink it! i can but idk if i wnat to still :( this true you guys ever take tank around 75g to university? he thinks 75g is a very big hugeeeeeeeee tank too sadly and think its not good for meh age!

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
pisse doff today as my 19 year old brother in university says the roomates wont allow me to bring fish tank in my room and its a bad idea and that it wont fit prob to hard to move to much money n stuff but my parents think ok and als o my 19year old says wasting money and doesnt even think I should get in my 20g I have already with filter heater everything with 2-3 maybe 4 exodons but parents say its ok. will the oscar be to hard to mannage university and have too little or impossible to fit in my room tank thats 75g im getting prob but maybe not caus emy bro making me rethink it! i can but idk if i wnat to still :( this true you guys ever take tank around 75g to university? he thinks 75g is a very big hugeeeeeeeee tank too sadly and think its not good for meh age!
I wouldn't bring it with u... A 75 gallon is 48" x 18" x 21"..

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
No offense but you are 12, you have plenty of time until you go to university. You could always sell it if you need too and get a smaller tank to bring to university.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
well i would first measure your room at the university and see if it fits if it doesn't get a 40 long with 10 exodons..
lol but dont forget hes twelve its going take 5 years to get there like.jeeze. this is dmb already. go with what you can maintain right now! worry about that later your not even in high school yet so relax!

Sent from my cave

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
lol but dont forget hes twelve its going take 5 years to get there like.jeeze. this is dmb already. go with what you can maintain right now! worry about that later your not even in high school yet so relax!

Sent from my cave
are u sure he not just pull are leg...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store