Looking for beani anyone selling some?

Adrianrios1085

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2019
Riverside ca
Hi everyone I’m looking for some beani I had some Mayaheros beani Lago camalote and didn’t work out only had a week. Looking to get beani but not pay and arm an a leg
Location riverside ca

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
go hit up BlesOne BlesOne or look for FS thread

Reactions: Adrianrios1085

02boostedstang

Feeder Fish
Oct 7, 2018
Best bet is cota right now, I just got 3 more I’m up to 6 in total. The total amount that was shipped here from the uk was very small, and after speaking with the breeder. He says he probably won’t ship more into the us again. So whoever has them has them until they start breeding out or until cota runs out that’s your best bet... pic attached is my tank dom

E5AAC02B-A285-42B1-97B6-639F21BF80E4.jpeg

Adrianrios1085

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2019
Riverside ca
Best bet is cota right now, I just got 3 more I’m up to 6 in total. The total amount that was shipped here from the uk was very small, and after speaking with the breeder. He says he probably won’t ship more into the us again. So whoever has them has them until they start breeding out or until cota runs out that’s your best bet... pic attached is my tank dom

View attachment 1377977

02boostedstang

Feeder Fish
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks yes I had some from cota died tho after a week I prob get some more just was hoping to get some locally
It’s tough cuz no one has them it was a limited stock from the jump..... but if I recall from your Fb post, you fried those fish with a 6.0ph get your ph right, buy some more. Sorry for the lose but these bastards are finecky

Adrianrios1085

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2019
Riverside ca
It’s tough cuz no one has them it was a limited stock from the jump..... but if I recall from your Fb post, you fried those fish with a 6.0ph get your ph right, buy some more. Sorry for the lose but these bastards are finecky
Yea I actually looked st it wrong was that pissed but was 7.0ph still not the greatest but yes since then I’ve worked on my water quality all my other fish never had any problems like this cool tho thanks hopefully I’ll get some soon

02boostedstang

Feeder Fish
Oct 7, 2018
Yea I actually looked st it wrong was that pissed but was 7.0ph still not the greatest but yes since then I’ve worked on my water quality all my other fish never had any problems like this cool tho thanks hopefully I’ll get some soon
If you can’t get ahold of some I’ll gladly help you out with a pair when mine breed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store