Looking For My Monster

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
That is HUGE! Congrats.

A 240 gallon sump ! You could have a refugium bigger than the largest tank at petco lol

Hot Pursuit

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
wilmington nc
www.kenburtonstory.com
I still have a few friends even after all the tank moving. One of them agreed to meet me on Friday morning and spend the day plumbing. The low class bum made me buy him breakfast before he was going to work all day for free! Oh well, sometimes you gotta take whatever help you can get. We finally got him & his tools to my house & were too full to really wanna work. It went well once we got started. We found that I had got three of these pumps and motors in the deal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hot Pursuit

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
wilmington nc
www.kenburtonstory.com
[FONT=&quot] We wish we had been able to take some pictures of the set-up but it had been partly torn down by the time we first saw it. We eventually figured out how the sump was hooked up. It only needed one of the pumps to run the whole thing.[/FONT]

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Wow, nice build. I can't wait to see that tank up and running. Have you thought of what your going to stock it with?

Hot Pursuit

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2009
wilmington nc
www.kenburtonstory.com
Remember those two garbage cans full of sand? Well one of them was starting to smell like the cheep “after shave” that is available only at the dollar store. Time to at least rinse it off before putting it in the tank. We will have plenty of live bacteria without this bad smell.

sand.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store