Not open for further replies.

sunny_d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2007
Alberta
Looking for a Raphael Catfish
I am in Northern Alberta.
Had one before....which I loved very much...but when I moved clear across the country...I had to sell off all my fish :cry:
I would love to find another

sunny_d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2007
Alberta
I can't seem to find one around here...and the pet stores here are worthless pretty much!
I would love to have another one.
He was quite fun to watch when he came out of his hole!!
I enjoyed having him..and miss him very much

Yeah you're quite far away lol
too bad :(

Ranchu85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2007
Boston
yea man, you are far. I have one, all he does is hide, haha I've never seen him eat anything but he grew from 2 inches to 4inch, must have been eating something

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Do you have a PetSmart within resonable traveling distance? They seem to be a staple at most PetSmarts.

sunny_d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2007
Alberta
Mine didnt come much when I first got him....he seemed to get more comfortable after awhile....He came out mostly when the lights were out...late at night....very active then

Yeah the only petstore that we really have here is PetLand...and it really sucks....there is another one I guess but it's even worse!!!
This sucks like so bad...I really wish I could find another one!!

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
I've noticed that Raphaels are one of those fish that disappear WHEN needed, and are everywhere when you aren't looking for one.
Suggest checking the wood/rocks in each tank very carefully at your LFS. Stores often have a few that have been forgotten about, labels taken off, just because they aren't seen anymore.

sunny_d

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2007
Alberta
The people that work at this store know like NOTHING about fish....
I've asked about getting special orders...and they say no
I've asked if they get..for example Clown Loaches...they didnt even know what a clown loach was....
I've looked everywheres....and I just dont see why they cant do special orders....
This is really upsetting...I want certain fish and cant get them here...

Big Roc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2006
North East
I got spotted Raphaels 2" $8ea, ans stripped Raphaels 4" $25ea. I'm located in Johnston R.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store