Dec 14, 2018
Price
Region
New England
State
Maryland
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Just recently saw some stretch Pearl pictures that looked amazing was wondering if anybody was selling them? I would love to get one so if you are selling them send me some pictures and tell me prices.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not sure what stretch pearls are or why the heading has your region as New England when your location is Maryland?

Chaval

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2018
Not sure what stretch pearls are or why the heading has your region as New England when your location is Maryland?
They're pretty dope man you should look up the pictures. Lol and to answer your question it's the first one I saw so I clicked it. Pure laziness. I figured with it saying Maryland and my ZIP code that it was good enough.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They're pretty dope man you should look up the pictures. Lol and to answer your question it's the first one I saw so I clicked it. Pure laziness. I figured with it saying Maryland and my ZIP code that it was good enough.
I thought it was some kind of system glitch,no biggie either way.It just caught my eye.I shall check out those pearls.

Reactions: Chaval

Chaval

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah I hear you on that man. I've been looking at all these different breeder and stuff and they're coming out with some rays I just would have never thought existed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store