Want to Buy Looking to buy a 96" tank in Ontario

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
What is the situation with the old one? Are you selling it or something?

I’m right between London and Windsor

seegs71

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2021
I am just outside Windsor - its an older tank (I have had it for 10yrs and not sure how old it was when I bought it) - has a small surface crack about 1" coming off one of the drilled bulk heads drain line (been there for years with no issues) but thinking its time to upgrade and maybe go a bit bigger. I have a stand and canopy with the current tank that will go with it if someone wants to buy it - should not be any issues holding water for someone new as I am had no issues with it but never know what could happen when it gets moved.

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Hmm I just realized this is market place. So your posts in here do not count toward post count. I think you need 10. Posts in the regular forum to be able to pm

seegs71

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2021
ya started posting in other forums - should be able to get there in the next day or so

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
ya started posting in other forums - should be able to get there in the next day or so
Ya once you can send me a pm I will give you my contact info and we can work through a quote for you based on your specs and budget.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store