Lots of CHEAP aquarium related goodies, shipping available

Status
Not open for further replies.

5am

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2006
lalaland
wow, another scammer!?!?! i was interested in the discus stuff. everyone should make use of the marketplace feedback so others are forewarned... sorry to hear about ur losses everyone... i too was a victim from a scammer here... not him but same situation being dealt by everyone here.

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
Yeah he fine; he's moving and has all of his tanks on CL right now. Posted them yesterday. Once I started asking for the $50 he owes he stopped returning my emails. I may have to stop by his house.

midasman714

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Fountain Valley, CA
Danger_Chicken;2503593; said:
Yeah he fine; he's moving and has all of his tanks on CL right now. Posted them yesterday. Once I started asking for the $50 he owes he stopped returning my emails. I may have to stop by his house.
get my fish food and chems while you're at it :grinno:

duke33

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2007
WV
midasman714;2503621; said:
get my fish food and chems while you're at it :grinno:
HE SOLD YOU THE CHEMICALS TOO! Paypal said they agree with me but have'nt been able to retrieve my money. :irked: Good to hear he ain't dead.:banhim:

midasman714

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
Fountain Valley, CA
duke33;2503638; said:
HE SOLD YOU THE CHEMICALS TOO! Paypal said they agree with me but have'nt been able to retrieve my money. :irked: Good to hear he ain't dead.:banhim:
yup, fish food and chems was my deal... what a deuce bag, was never planning on selling anything, just taking in money.

same scenario here w/ paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store