Lots of pics past and present

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
Thanks for sharing the videos , Stan! All gorgeous fish.

I noticed in the second video that your Bolivian rams are as aggressive to each other as mine are. Seriously, they have a lot of mean in those little bodies. :)
My geophagus will pick at each other but stop very quickly, my Rams will chase each other clear across my 180. Its good that they are small.

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Thanks for sharing the videos , Stan! All gorgeous fish.

I noticed in the second video that your Bolivian rams are as aggressive to each other as mine are. Seriously, they have a lot of mean in those little bodies. :)
My geophagus will pick at each other but stop very quickly, my Rams will chase each other clear across my 180. Its good that they are small.
Thanks Amy,
Alenquer F1 discus pair:

Amy,those discus are stunning!

As for the rams being aggressive mine are all at various stages of breeding at the moment. It always happens after I chuck in a load of leaves.
Aggressive behaviour is a little higher than usual at the moment. Having said that, they never inflict damage on each other. They will probably revert back to schooling together again when it's all over.

Toiletcar

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
USA
Thanks Amy,

Amy,those discus are stunning!

As for the rams being aggressive mine are all at various stages of breeding at the moment. It always happens after I chuck in a load of leaves.
Aggressive behaviour is a little higher than usual at the moment. Having said that, they never inflict damage on each other. They will probably revert back to schooling together again when it's all over.
The ram aggression reminds me of thorichthys behavior.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store