MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Reactions: Rpul and tlindsey

GiantFishKeeper101

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2017
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter nope, I'm never in the league. I used to wanted to collect most catfish species but in reality, when life gets in the way, you had choices. So I only decided to kept 2 species only near future, wels & piraiba.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
Growing well. Finally eatting well , took a while to settle, was slowly pulling my hair out.

Eatting mussles and prawns.

Swims up the sides like sturgeon, or a vulture catfish.

Very cool to say the least, I’d like to think looking him at tonight, I’d say he’s added some length and girth.

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
As for the question about only one in Europe and who has one, depends on where you got this one from!
Pier Aquatics in Wigan in UK had one for sale on 6th November last year.
I'm guessing that a fish like that, they don't still have so either you did or there is one more out there no one we know of has. Beauty though, either way.

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
As for the question about only one in Europe and who has one, depends on where you got this one from!
Pier Aquatics in Wigan in UK had one for sale on 6th November last year.
I'm guessing that a fish like that, they don't still have so either you did or there is one more out there no one we know of has. Beauty though, either way.
This is the one from pier that arrived November.

Guess I’m on my own. I haven’t found anyone who has one even on social media sites.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store