Lungfish interests

Bcrafty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2017
Tracy, ca
I have a south american lung who ive had from a 6-8" black with yellow spot juvie now just over a year and a half and is now 28" long. Not sure about lifespan out side of what you have already read, but no real world experience seeing as he/she is still alive and the only one I've ever had. As far as temperament hasn't killed anything yet. Mistakingly bit my Oscars fin during feeding time cause the oscar was trying to bully him out of the way. Tried to rip the mystery snails of the tank wall but fails every time. Only living thing it's successfully killed was earthworms but they were drowning so not very impressive. What ever you do keep Kim with be careful for them biting the legs. I've heard of other fish sucking the slime coat but never experienced it with my pleco. Currently housed in a 150 and i suspect i will be upgrading at least to a 240 by next year if not sooner. Id probably shoot for over 300 though. Ps tank sizes indicated are with a small comunity

20180508_224458_HDR.jpg

leskoluke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2017
My SAL barely can bite into a piece of tilapia let alone another fish. He doesn't even try biting my Pearl stingrays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store