Made it to Saudi Arabia - New MFK Adventure

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
Hi MFK,

Well, I made it to Saudi Arabia after 5 months of waiting for my work visa. I have found several decent LFS. Already set up a 125g and got an emperor snakehead/ yellow channa. He is awesome!

Also, the LFS has a mid-range Asian Arowana for about $550 usd. Do you think I should him???

I will try and check back when I can, but the mobile app doesn't work on my phone anymore so I must use my laptop.

Is anyone in the Kingdom? If so, drop me a line, I'm in Jeddah.

Your pal,

Knobhill

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How long are you going to be located there?

Reactions: tlindsey

mattybecks

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Welcome to Arabia! I am your neighbor in the UAE :)

Hi MFK,

Well, I made it to Saudi Arabia after 5 months of waiting for my work visa. I have found several decent LFS. Already set up a 125g and got an emperor snakehead/ yellow channa. He is awesome!

Also, the LFS has a mid-range Asian Arowana for about $550 usd. Do you think I should him???

I will try and check back when I can, but the mobile app doesn't work on my phone anymore so I must use my laptop.

Is anyone in the Kingdom? If so, drop me a line, I'm in Jeddah.

Your pal,

Knobhill
Its almost a crime not including pics.....

Reactions: Egon and tlindsey

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
It was $1000 sar = $266 usd

There are not a lot of rare fw fish in LFS I have visited here in Jeddah. There is probably 5 shops, and most only have basic pond fish, 1 is high end saltwater, and 1 is in the old part of town that does have the Asian Arowanas.

Fishtronic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2020
It's a 2-year contract, but I might stay longer.
Hi knobhill knobhill , I wanted to ask you something but for the life of me I can't find an option to private message you. Probably because I don't have the right forum privileges as a new member. Can you message me from your end, hopefully that might work. Thanks!

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store