Magnam flowerhorn babies

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
How long does it take on the babies kok head to show up?I have 10 and they are 7 months and none have not develop Kok heads...

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
They might not ever show up, it all depends on water quality and mostly genetics

Aquatank

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2017
california
aquatank134.wixsite.com
Hey man I think that you are becoming to eager,just go with the flow and try to do daily "MIRROR O MIRROR" Excersice with them to make their aggretion little high and then you will notice the progress in the KOK.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey guys I lost another Arowanna and this time it was not my Fault... It jump out of the tank...I have not found the body...Im Hurt...I spend $79.00 for he or she...June the 7,2019...Arowanna has not been Discovered...

• Sad
Reactions: beau1990

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
5 to 6 inches.....I believe she jump into the turtle buckey and got eaten up.....But I have some good news a New one is Coming Monday....I will see how that one is turning out....Hew do you No any one who is interested in some Crossbreed Cherry hump babies....Beautiful breed that have a lot of speed in their body and soon to have nice Kok head.....Im asking $125.. And up...

I paid $350 For the Father and his Kok head is Huge....

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
5 to 6 inches.....I believe she jump into the turtle buckey and got eaten up.....But I have some good news a New one is Coming Monday....I will see how that one is turning out....Hew do you No any one who is interested in some Crossbreed Cherry hump babies....Beautiful breed that have a lot of speed in their body and soon to have nice Kok head.....Im asking $125.. And up...

I paid $350 For the Father and his Kok head is Huge....
Any other fish in the tank that couldve eaten the aro? A 5-6" aro is a slender fish, could be a snack for a hungry cichlid.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
No ! I believe it was devoured by the turtles... Im learning to secure lid better...Thanks for the feed back...

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey to all you Arowanna and Flowerhorn lovers I got Good News...I have a new Arowanna and it is ready to take charge and run with the rest of the Fish...He or She is a Silver Arowanna and it is beautiful...I paid $146.00 and it is a Champion.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store