Magnam flowerhorn babies

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Im in Tulsa Oklahoma and I have some crossbreed cheryhump babies and they are some beauty if any one is interested...Starting price $65.00 and up depends on size. Good Quality and strong breed..

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
Im in Tulsa Oklahoma and I have some crossbreed cheryhump babies and they are some beauty if any one is interested...Starting price $65.00 and up depends on size. Good Quality and strong breed..
Picture's would be nice and why advertise when explaining how recklessly aro's are dying in you're care?

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey man I think that you are becoming to eager,just go with the flow and try to do daily "MIRROR O MIRROR" Excersice with them to make their aggretion little high and then you will notice the progress in the KOK.
Thanks i will do.....

phreeflow

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
SoCal
You have to post in the Marketplace part of the forum so you can get some traction on your sales. No one comes to the Breeding section to buy anything. If you post some pics and a fair price in the Marketplace, I’m sure someone would take you up on some of those Cherry Heads

Ty’s_Tanks

Feeder Fish
Jun 27, 2019
I also lost my aro, but mine jumped out while I was near the tank and must have landed funny because he died instantly, I think he paralyzed himself when he fell on to the floor.

Charles E Washington

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hey Flowerhorn lover I got one of my female cherry hump to lay egg while the male was in a basket...I let him out they fought so no fertle eggs...He has eaten them all up...I will try again next time.

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I set up a tank with a divider and a 'door' cut into it that only the female can fit through (Please sand the edges if you use egg crate). I put a terracotta plate on his side. Keep an eye on them and make sure she knows her escape route through the door before you get too comfortable with leaving them alone. It's always a good idea to keep checking on them anyway. I've seen these flowerhorn do some shady stuff...lol. If the female is near the same size, same size, or bigger than the male, it will be a challenge. She'll likely want to be the dominant one. Once that all set, hurry up an wait. I've had them do the deed in a couple days, and I still have a pair that haven't done anything being together for 8 months. This is how I've done it. I'm sure others have different ways.

Reactions: Backfromthedead
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store