Making Room!!! RedTexas and FH New Holstein,WI Shipping Available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjbarth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2009
WI
Time to make some space for some projects I want to do so I am letting some fish go!! Shipping is available at buyers expense..DOA guarantee on all fish for overnite only!(for the fish sale price) I will entertain offers on each fish!! Just to let you know..I have tested some of my unfaded males and I am 2 for 2 on fertility..so chances are good...and I know of more that I sold in the past!!!! Payment can be made via paypal or other arrangements if needed..Any questions..please don't hesitate to ask!!

Absolutely Stunning Red Texas 6 inch...Pearls up the ***!! Nice red base $200

Confirmed Fertile Female 4 inch $175.00

Male 7inch Red Texas Faded $125.00 (mouth got hurt as juvenile)

Male 4.5 inch Starting to Fade on Gills $65.00

Faded Red Texas 4 inch $80.00

Male nice color and pearling 5 inch 75.00

4inch $40.00

Faded 3 inch very young yet with good potential $75.00

Unfaded Male with Nice pearls 6 inch $80.00

Unfaded Male 6 inch Nice red base $80.00

Faded 4 inch $40.00

4.5 inch $40.00

4 inch ZZ/RD $40.00

seedubs1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
Indiana USA
Are you assuming it's male?
Do you have any insite? It's got RD in it, so I doubt you coult tell for 100% without venting.

I just think it's a gorgeous fish. Don't really care if it's male or female. If it's male, I'll give him a 75 to himself. If it's female, I'll try to put her with some other hardy fish, and if that doesn't work, I'll put her in an appropriate tank (55 or 75 depending on how big she gets).

OP, do you know the sex?

seedubs1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
Indiana USA
No, have not heard from the OP. I'd say they haven't checked the thread in a couple days. Patience :popcorn:

Very interested in the ZZ/devil. Would like a shipping quote to 47201 and if you know the sex, please let me know.

MrKip

Feeder Fish
Feb 15, 2012
WI
No, have not heard from the OP. I'd say they haven't checked the thread in a couple days. Patience :popcorn:

Very interested in the ZZ/devil. Would like a shipping quote to 47201 and if you know the sex, please let me know.
This thread was started yesterday, and I live very close by.

cjbarth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2009
WI
the zz/red dragon is a male I believe according to the vent...but fish is very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store