youtu.be
She kinda looks like a frog...

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
His title would be "best gamer of all, 17 million kills with only 1 life". No offense to anyone.
that mad coward found a way to power then had 17 million people killed. How many people have been able to do that? Gotta at least give him a little credit for being able to do that.
Hello Tree Dropper; First that was NOT a game. Second WWII was not a game. Third that you appear to admire someone who racked up 17 million deaths seems disturbed. I was born in 1947 and grew up knowing folks who survived WWII. My father was a Marine and fought in the pacific. My uncle was in the Navy at was stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. He survived but lost part of his hearing. he could blow cigarett smoke out of one ear.
I get that you are young but some of the stuff you write is wrong no matter what age.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I admire hitler? No, I'm saying that there very few people could have ever done what he has done so he deserves credit for that. Good credit? No but still credit.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
To be perfectly honest my birth mother took drugs and drank a lot of alcohal when she was pregnant with me so it's messed me up a bit with how I think but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at me or talking with me. I choose who I release this information to carefully. No one knows who I am on here so it's generally safe to mention it without anyone else being able to trace it back to me and someone I know of finding out.
A person determined to find out who I am and tell everyone that knows me could do it with ease but there's no one or very few people here that would do so.
Oh give me a break. We all have hardships. Your choices are your own not someone else's fault

wambulance_by_spazgurl.jpg

Joshomaru

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
I admire hitler? No, I'm saying that there very few people could have ever done what he has done so he deserves credit for that. Good credit? No but still credit.
Dude, I know you think different than everyone else. You posted pictures of your bedroom.
Comparing people to Hitler or Satan is not normal or a good thing. Saying Hitler accomplished "something" and deserved praise is like saying your mom wasn't THAT bad for making her choices while you were in utero, because, you made it, after all.
Young man, I don't have to shove my opinion anywhere.

Reactions: Dloks

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Went back to page #4 to find that and decided to bring it up eh? Well I'll bite.
No where in that post did I ever mention about how sad my life is, how hard it is, nothing like that. Was I trying to get sympathy? No. If you look at the comment before the post I made that you so nicely quoted, you'll see the following.

"Hello Tree dropper; Dropping a tree on the house you live in is nuts. You may have serious problems if not with some basic emotional development then with logical thinking."

Now if you had read it you would have seen that I was responding to him. I was not trying to get sympathy as you think I was.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
But that mad coward found a way to power then had 17 million people killed. How many people have been able to do that? Gotta at least give him a little credit for being able to do that.
You need to read up on what really happened. The country became a immoral crap hole (like kids selling themselves crap hole) and out of pure despiration he came to power. Funny it was a make Germany great again type of deal.

He was a coward and a ridiculous hypocrite.

It's an informative read if you want to look up what really happened.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I swear I'm going to have to open another account so I can reply to these people using both accounts at the same time...

Yes I think different then other people. I think most people in the world are idiots and I can barely stand them.

Did I say comparing hitler to someone is a good thing? No. Also it isn't common but it's close enough for it to be considered semi normal for when someone wants to emphasize their point.

When did I ever say hitler deserved praise? I said he deserved credit. The first person in the world to invent a vaccine for polio. Did he not deserve credit for what he did? That would be good credit. Few people could have done what he did.
Hitler deserves credit for what he did. It would be bad credit but still credit.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You need to read up on what really happened. The country became a immoral crap hole (like kids selling themselves crap hole) and out of pure despiration he came to power. Funny it was a make Germany great again type of deal.

He was a coward and a ridiculous hypocrite.

It's an informative read if you want to look up what really happened.
I actually have a book on him. I like to collect books about people who are famous/in history and then read them in the summer when I can just sit back and read all day without a care in the world. Have any specific books you reccomend?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store