Many wonderful plants for indoors or outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Hey Kntry - responded. Been busy with the holidays.

Offering Chinese Plum Yews - Cephalotaxus sinensis, harringtonia, or fortunei. These form crazy branches, especially C. fortunei - the branches are longer than the plant is high. A very nice evergreen resembling a Yew, and has plumlike fruits. Awesome for bonsai, or for a one-of-a-kind specimen. Very uncommon.
$15. for the first two types 02 $40 for a fortunei. $50 if you take a fortunei, and one of the others.

Agave parryi huachuensis - A beautiful blue gray Agave with vicious black tips on each leaf. The mother is full size at only 2 x 2 feet. She is beautiful! You can get one of her babies - roughly 3x5 inches give or take, for $20. This is a rarer variety.

Agave victoria-reginae - Gorgeous dark green agave with more-friendly leaf tips, with white pencil lines scribbled across the leaves. Very unique and very beautiful. Small pup for $10.

Don't forget - the sale ends tonight at 11:59 pm. The Cephalotaxus will be included in the sale, but not the Agaves.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
I'd like to add some gorgeous specimens of Algerian Ivy.

These are the deep dark green, LARGE leaved Ivy with purplish stems. I have a few LONG/LARGE plants available. Shipped in its fullness. $15 each.

Syngoniums - Very easy, very fast, and beautiful foliage. HOT pink leaves - small plant $5 White leaves small plant $5, Green leaves $5, Green with hot pink veined leaves - $5.

Lady Palm - Rhapis excelsa - truly a beautiful smaller Palm - Division for $20.

Cheers!

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
hey santoury, one of my freinds, showed me what spiny apples are. they are related to datura, but are more closeley related with belladonna. the species i was looking for was Solanum elaeagnifolium. i may take you up on your seed offer if you have any
D. Stramonium.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Gotcha - I have a small Solanum somewhere - but no clue which species it is. The flowers resemble a miniature morning glory - Very unique.

But actually, I have TONS of Datura stramonium - I am sure there are thousands of seeds in the package I have. (I collected the seeds myself from concurrent years.) These are from both white flowers, and lavender flowers, so you will get a mix of both. (The purple flowered ones also have purple stems.)
In addition to those, I have maybe 10 packs of OTHER types of Daturas - several rare species also.
They are from all different years, so you may not get 100 percent germination (Nobody does, with almost any seeds anyway.) If you want to take the whole lot off my hands, you can have the lot for $15 shipped.
They are toxic, so I do not want them in my store.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Mee Wee

Going through my list, thought you'd want to know what else I would put in the box for you: Datura stramonium, Datura quercifolia (very rare), Datura inoxia - several colors, Datura LeFleur Lilac (Probably an inoxia), two nonspecific types, could be more stramonium, Datura Double Purple, Datura discolor (very rare)
So basically - you're getting several packs of each of the above, with a few exceptions, such as the LaFleur Lilac which has only one pack.

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Sale on Ginkgos - $1.50 each - Good through Sunday at 11:59 pm.

Sale on Chinese Parasol Trees - Firmiana simplex - 2.00 each - Good until Sunday at 11:59 pm.

Both will arrive dormant, but the Chinese Parasols are now inside, and starting to grow again (They are normally deciduous.)

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
sounds good what kinda of payment do you take?
and just to make sure, these seeds are organinc right? nothing put on them?

santoury

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2006
Massachusetts
Hey dude,
I take paypal (santoury@aol.com) cash, money orders or checks. Easy enough. PM me so we can set this up.
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store