MARBLE GOBY

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Lol the spotted sleeper looked nervous. How bigs that wyckii? Wonder if she can keep him in his place when he gets past a foot if he's not there yet.

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Lol the spotted sleeper looked nervous. How bigs that wyckii? Wonder if she can keep him in his place when he gets past a foot if he's not there yet.
wyckii aggression is overrated IMO I have owned larger ones and my gobys kept them in check. I have found Asian retails to be much more dangerous than wyckii. I have kept gobys with lots of predatory Asian fish (including snakeheads when they were legal) and ART cats were the only ones that gave me real problems. Doubt the wyckii would ever be able to handle the apure cat let alone the goby.

Reactions: moe214

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
wyckii aggression is overrated IMO I have owned larger ones and my gobys kept them in check. I have found Asian retails to be much more dangerous than wyckii. I have kept gobys with lots of predatory Asian fish (including snakeheads when they were legal) and ART cats were the only ones that gave me real problems. Doubt the wyckii would ever be able to handle the apure cat let alone the goby.
Good to hear! Gives me hope for one day lol. And I always figured artc were more territorial. Won't go into why don't wanna derail. The gobys are looking good as always. See you stopped breeding them, why is that? Stressful?

SharptoothBass

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
dc
Good to hear! Gives me hope for one day lol. And I always figured artc were more territorial. Won't go into why don't wanna derail. The gobys are looking good as always. See you stopped breeding them, why is that? Stressful?
Dont want to put any other fish in the tank with my male and mess my tank up. And I can't put him in her tank because of the other fish. Plus I have other marble gobys so I don't need to breed them.

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store