Aug 14, 2005
brick, nj 08724
too many good choices

TATTON

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Manchester
I dont wanna look like the bad guy here but the picture thats winning is in a photographers point of view, unfocused, lacks composition, colours could be better i really dont understand unless everyones just voting for the one thats winning :confused:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
TATTON said:
I dont wanna look like the bad guy here but the picture thats winning is in a photographers point of view, unfocused, lacks composition, colours could be better i really dont understand unless everyones just voting for the one thats winning :confused:

You have to remember that we arn't all pro photographers ;)

Can we expect something brilliant from you next month? Thats if you can do better...

TATTON

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Manchester
Steve_89 said:
You have to remember that we arn't all pro photographers ;)

Can we expect something brilliant from you next month? Thats if you can do better...
I'm not saying that you have to be a photographer but their are better shots in this competition that haven't got half as many votes as the one thats winning. Its baffled me I just dont understand thats all.

And yes hopefully, I have a images sent already for next months seeing as the chances of mine winning this one are slim to none now.

FunkSkunk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2005
Charlotte, NC
rallysman said:
I've come to the conclusion that actual quality and subject doesnt matter

I agree!!! some people's voting tends to be swayed by the fish... its a PICTURE OF THE MONTH contest not SPIECIES OF THE MONTH!!! people vote based on the dynamic quality of the picture not the fish! It needs to be a clear shot that has some interesting content ie., fish getting eaten or interesting angle etc....

hopefully some people will come around..... :grinno:

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
i don't know whats wrong with everybody else, but the winning pic of the albino peacock bass is off the hook :headbang2 , but yes background and content do help. i look at color and type of fish and if that snakehead would have been sideways to show color it might have gotten more votes.

i say this to say : RESPECT EVERYBODY'S CHOICE AND ENJOY THE PHOTO'S!!!!!
:WHOA: :screwy: :cry: :ROFL: :naughty: :grinyes: :woot: :headbang2 :thumbsup: :swear:

P.S. THESE LOOK GREAT ALSO FOR FISH OR COLOR OR RARITY: NUMBERS 31,29,28,23,21,19,17

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
not about the fish, its def the picture and what is happening in it. if i want to look specifically at cool fish, id google 'em

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
rasdbo said:
i don't know whats wrong with everybody else, but the winning pic of the albino peacock bass is off the hook :headbang2 , but yes background and content do help. i look at color and type of fish and if that snakehead would have been sideways to show color it might have gotten more votes.

i say this to say : RESPECT EVERYBODY'S CHOICE AND ENJOY THE PHOTO'S!!!!!
:WHOA: :screwy: :cry: :ROFL: :naughty: :grinyes: :woot: :headbang2 :thumbsup: :swear:

P.S. THESE LOOK GREAT ALSO FOR FISH OR COLOR OR RARITY: NUMBERS 31,29,28,23,21,19,17
Its "photo" of the month not "Fish" of the month :ROFL: :ROFL:

rasdbo

420man
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
near purple indo lake
rallysman said:
Its "photo" of the month not "Fish" of the month :ROFL: :ROFL:

if that is the case either 19 or 28 should be the winner, because both "photo's" look amazing but i still rather the albino peacock :woot: :WHOA:

any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store