Mass members thread!!

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
wow, i haven't seen this thread in a while. i dont currently live in mass but i frequent a lot of the stores in the chelmsford/lowell area. im also a volunteer in the freshwater gallery at the new england aquarium

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
ceeej31;4613613; said:
wow, i haven't seen this thread in a while. i dont currently live in mass but i frequent a lot of the stores in the chelmsford/lowell area. im also a volunteer in the freshwater gallery at the new england aquarium
I don't know what you do for a living, but volunteering at the aquarium has to be pretty neat. :)

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
for my fellow m*******s... there are nice NGT (dats) at lovely pets in quincy... I want to get one but don't have the space... and i don't want somebody to buy these that can't take care of them... who better to turn to than monster fish keepers?

maxxxx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Needham, MA
www.linkedin.com
for my fellow m*******s... there are nice NGT (dats) at lovely pets in quincy... I want to get one but don't have the space... and i don't want somebody to buy these that can't take care of them... who better to turn to than monster fish keepers?
+1 on sentiment

Unfortunately ditto on space :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store