Massivore delight

Emozz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2009
Singapore
Any food can be accepted the same but most fish that use to eat live or other do have a good time getting switched to it. Getting fish off massivore can be a nightmare if that is all they have eaten.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I agree to the part where getting your fish off this massivore is really a big headache as i tried numerous of time and eventually gave in.
But i would had agree it actually boast the growth of the fish which gave me a good reason to purchse it :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Only problem is we pay $45 for 13.6oz in Canada,pretty pricey
Wow that is a problem.I can get that size for less than half that price...Im actually new to the pellets as I have been using the other Hikari stuff up til now.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
The floating version of this diet is Jumbo CarniSticks.
I apoloize but i see no comparison between carni sticks and massivore, neither in conssistency nor in palatibility.

And ir really fouls the water, Carni sticks.

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
The pellets will get the same pancake type consistency. Of course the Jumbo CarniSticks are not as dense as the Massivore Delite. Jumbo CarniSticks should not foul the water unless they are being fed to fish that are too small to take them and they are biting off smaller pieces instead of taking the whole stick.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Not the case with mine :) i find a lot comes out of the gills, considerably more than with, say Aro sticks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store