McGregger vs Poirier

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
What an unlucky fight! Mcgreggor is super annoying, so I was rooting for poirier. What did you think about it?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was overjoyed when I learned that Dustin won.I was under the impression that he broke Conor's ankle but I later found out that he didn't.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I didnt watch the aftermath, but I guess he cracked his leg or ankle on a kick to the shin, then rolled around like some drunk idiots for a while, and when they finally get up, he misses a punch and Chris wins a punch, and he stumbles back, off balance, and twists, and breaks his ankle. It’s karma for all the crap he’s given Dustin. He was trash talking about how bad Dustin is while sitting their with a broken leg, and having lost the fight. That dude is terrible, he beat up an old man at a bar in Dublin, grabbed a tourist’s phone and smashed it, Threw a chair at a bus window, and threatened to murder other opponents loved ones. He also calls everyone ”scared little boy(s)”, when in reality, he is scared that he’ll lose, so he trash talks.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I didnt watch the aftermath, but I guess he cracked his leg or ankle on a kick to the shin, then rolled around like some drunk idiots for a while, and when they finally get up, he misses a punch and Chris wins a punch, and he stumbles back, off balance, and twists, and breaks his ankle. It’s karma for all the crap he’s given Dustin. He was trash talking about how bad Dustin is while sitting their with a broken leg, and having lost the fight. That dude is terrible, he beat up an old man at a bar in Dublin, grabbed a tourist’s phone and smashed it, Threw a chair at a bus window, and threatened to murder other opponents loved ones. He also calls everyone ”scared little boy(s)”, when in reality, he is scared that he’ll lose, so he trash talks.
Yeah I've never liked the bloke.Floyd Mayweather placed a hefty bet against him thusly walking away with a nice bundle of winnings.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store