ME....AGAIN...

CichlidBeautyAlways

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hey Everyone, its Sabrina here again; with my FLOWERHORN! Im hoping these pictures are a lil easier to tell thn before. I am trying to figure out if, Lazer, my Flowerhorn is a male or a female...if anyone can help-all opinions are welcome! Thanks and eenjoy your day!

I tried my best...Lazer is a hider also she is about 3 inches..

IMG-7IJh_5nUU2U7AhHsPQY4zD.jpg

IMG-6wqQnBC0UX97ABIQkz3Ads.jpg

IMG-7HuE79SexwV-1Tm*EUujXPi.jpg

IMG-7gc3PS3Fe3l-3bY4hLF*bs5.jpg

CichlidBeautyAlways

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2020
I know its really hard to tell with the lighting ill post more if i can get a good pic thanks again...ill repost a cpl older ones as well real quick..

IMG-4upoLNNG3ZKLgnooNl40J.jpg

IMG-4YniNshPsEf-76A4SKa2bOO.jpg

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
The shape and markes on dorsal fin, looks like female to me. However, it's been identified that this characteristics found in male too. So can't say for sure until you vent the fish. Groom her for her maximum potential.. and what are those white spots? Ick or hurt herself? Take a closer look and see if she is not having any health issues.

Reactions: CichlidBeautyAlways

CichlidBeautyAlways

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2020
The shape and markes on dorsal fin, looks like female to me. However, it's been identified that this characteristics found in male too. So can't say for sure until you vent the fish. Groom her for her maximum potential.. and what are those white spots? Ick or hurt herself? Take a closer look and see if she is not having any health issues.
thank you but no ick thank god havent had that issue since i had my very first mbuna, but no Lazer got into with another fish. As u seen those pics were a lil older bout a week and a half as stated,but the first pics in this thread she has all her color back thank god. thanks for reply.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store