Medication

ajking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2017
hey wondering what's some good meds we can get in Australia to have on hand I case something goes wrong cheers

eeJamBOYan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
South East Asia
Me not from Australia. Just thought of bumping in with some input on meds you might need on hand just in case.

Like all wild caught specimen, it is always advisable to de-worm that particular fish. Something that would treat for both internal and external parasites and worms.

You should be looking into Prazi Gold or Prazi Pro.

Personally, I QT all new purchases and treat them as per dose.
Prazi will be added into main tank for about every 2 months for a few more cycles (as a preventive measure).

What is the Datnoid scene like down under?

ajking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2017
Me not from Australia. Just thought of bumping in with some input on meds you might need on hand just in case.

Like all wild caught specimen, it is always advisable to de-worm that particular fish. Something that would treat for both internal and external parasites and worms.

You should be looking into Prazi Gold or Prazi Pro.

Personally, I QT all new purchases and treat them as per dose.
Prazi will be added into main tank for about every 2 months for a few more cycles (as a preventive measure).

What is the Datnoid scene like down under?
That's mate Hopefully can get prazi here will check it out . Datnoids here seem to be really rare and expensive. But I suppose it's not what you know but who you know lol

ajking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2017
I can't get parazipro but I can get blue planet tablets for fluke and tape worm that contains parziquantel

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store