Meet Idolomantis diabolica

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
I'd love to know too! That would be pretty sweet.

CrunchyLobster123

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2020
Alberta Canada
Are you gonna arrange some type of flower planted terrarium type of thing for it?
I would love to, that would be so cool!! I just have to find out the key to keeping flowers alive inside. I have large flower beds that flourish but can’t keep flowers alive inside (atleast not in my dart frog tanks) do you know any easy flowers I could do? I could also do some fake orchids or something like that.

Reactions: Wideglide04

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I would love to, that would be so cool!! I just have to find out the key to keeping flowers alive inside. I have large flower beds that flourish but can’t keep flowers alive inside (atleast not in my dart frog tanks) do you know any easy flowers I could do? I could also do some fake orchids or something like that.
Orchid may work. They are fairly easy once you get the hang of the watering routine.

To cater to this species you may want to consider a selection of african lilies. I've never kept them before but like all plants its just the correct formula of light, water, humidity, nutrients.

I don't really know, I've never attempted such a setup, but I imagine it would be pretty impressive and your bug would be happy if you pulled it off.

aussieman57

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
Pothos Plant. Very hardy indoor plant.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store