Members Photo

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Least i can do! It makes her happy and i'm sure she'll do anything to make me happy aswell!
This is how it works.. I have been married with horses and a lot other pets.. my husband shares my passion.. so best to you and yours...for a long happy life.......

Reactions: Ekuallaizer

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
100%! Let's hope i can talk her into this hobby aswell haha
Just make her a part of it and share with her... that's what happened to me... lol....... I got so involved in his hobby I joined MFK and the rest is history.

Ekuallaizer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2017
The Netherlands
Just make her a part of it and share with her... that's what happened to me... lol....... I got so involved in his hobby I joined MFK and the rest is history.
Definitly. She already told me i am a horrible aquascaper and said she'll do it in the next and bigger tank..She told me some fish are ugly so i changed them.. hahahha she's amazing and i'll definitly lure her in this hobby.

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Definitly. She already told me i am a horrible aquascaper and said she'll do it in the next and bigger tank..She told me some fish are ugly so i changed them.. hahahha she's amazing and i'll definitly lure her in this hobby.
Sounds like she is already into the hobby..... some fish are ugly.. so ugly that they are cute... {this is what happens.} lol

Reactions: Ekuallaizer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store