South Africa
Please repost in Marketplace.

Reactions: Rosielira

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I'm pretty sure that those are illegal to sell.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I was able to verify that this is a beaded and not a gila. Based on the cursorial evidence I've been able to gather, this *should* be legal in the US for sale or trade, unlike the US native gilas. As such, I'll allow this post to stay for the time being. I've asked people who know more about herps than myself for advice on this, and I'll manage the thread as per their advise.

Moved to B/S/T

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Looks like a beaded to me. Gila would have a shorter, blunter tail and the pattern would stretch to the head.

Reactions: EntoStentor

Ashyford

Feeder Fish
Jan 12, 2021
This is a beaded, however the op should learn how to keep their animals better not only is this setup disgusting but not in anyway suitable for a beaded. Based on its size and body shape looks to be male, I'd lower the price so it can find a home where someone will care for it properly and be able to deal with whatever issues it comes with from being housed this way

jjohnwm

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Agreed ^. Send me $800, just disregard the fact that I couldn't be bothered to at least remove the dessicated feces from the animal's enclosure before I took the pic for the ad. Sickening.

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store