MFK fantasy football

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Well, looks like I’m screwed since Ezekiel Elliot’s insanely ridiculous suspension is back in place...completely absurd that the NFL put a SIX game suspension on him considering how dishonest the accuser has been in her information...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Well, looks like I’m screwed since Ezekiel Elliot’s insanely ridiculous suspension is back in place...completely absurd that the NFL put a SIX game suspension on him considering how dishonest the accuser has been in her information...
I totally agree. There was a link i read that had pictures of all the statements and spoke in detail onbthw witness accounts some of "her" witness' admitted that she was making this up. Landry on the dolphins had the same charge and he wasnt suspended. Lastly the NFL female invedtigator said she found no evidence for suspension

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
I totally agree. There was a link i read that had pictures of all the statements and spoke in detail onbthw witness accounts some of "her" witness' admitted that she was making this up. Landry on the dolphins had the same charge and he wasnt suspended. Lastly the NFL female invedtigator said she found no evidence for suspension
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous...and, for some reason the NFL is trying to use Ezekiel Elliot to make a stern example of not letting themselves get walked all over when they impose a suspension. They should have held out for the next person since there is really no evidence against Ezekiel Elliot. If there was some credible evidence, I would fully support the NFL. Just a bummer that this has dragged on this long and is such a serious suspension. To put it in perspective, they want to suspend him for SIX games, yet Mixon (who is on a team I normally like to cheer for) is still allowed to play at all after getting caught on security camera completely KO’ing a girl in a cafe. Wtf is up with that?!

Well, back on track, J jaws7777 , you’re so lucky your playing this week against the only person in our league that doesn’t care at all about their team anymore. Lol. At least half the teams could beat you this week. Hopefully, you will have just as bad of a week in two weeks when we meet up again. Haha. I still feel like I have a chance in this thing...maybe. Lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous...and, for some reason the NFL is trying to use Ezekiel Elliot to make a stern example of not letting themselves get walked all over when they impose a suspension. They should have held out for the next person since there is really no evidence against Ezekiel Elliot. If there was some credible evidence, I would fully support the NFL. Just a bummer that this has dragged on this long and is such a serious suspension. To put it in perspective, they want to suspend him for SIX games, yet Mixon (who is on a team I normally like to cheer for) is still allowed to play at all after getting caught on security camera completely KO’ing a girl in a cafe. Wtf is up with that?!

Well, back on track, J jaws7777 , you’re so lucky your playing this week against the only person in our league that doesn’t care at all about their team anymore. Lol. At least half the teams could beat you this week. Hopefully, you will have just as bad of a week in two weeks when we meet up again. Haha. I still feel like I have a chance in this thing...maybe. Lol
Good point about mixon alsi landry was also charged with domestic violence this year. Imo this all boils down to the feud jerry and goodell have been having ever since the no contract yr. I think it was 3 or 4 yrs ago wge the contracts expired the nfl was basically in a no cap yr. Meaning every owner had the right to spend as much as they wanted. Supposedly the owners agreed to keep things in line with previous salaries which is collusion EXCEPT dan snyder and jerry jones. Both were hit with penalties if i remember correctly it hurt the redskins big time the following yr. Ever since jones and goodell have been at war.

Goodell has to go

Yup half the teams would have beaten me true.... i have to admitt i dont like winning under those circumstances.

Guys still plenty of season left to make the playoffs cmon !!!!!!

Tigershark

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2017
New Hampshire
My season is not going my way. The reigning NFL MVP can't even put decent games together with one of the greatest threats at wide-receiver.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
My season is not going my way. The reigning NFL MVP can't even put decent games together with one of the greatest threats at wide-receiver.
I had a bad feeling about them this year. With shanahan they stink. Freemen has been a huge let down

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store