MFK Meet: Seattle Summer '11!!!

Jpate99206

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
Spokane,wa
wow, grapedinox an i had a great time. it was alot of fun and great meeting everyone. a little odd being the only salt water person, but hey ya'll have that sometimes. cant wait for the next one. Thanks josh an ashley, oh an i hope Josh your skimmer is working now.

Akire

Feeder Fish
Jun 29, 2011
Snohomish, WA
facebook.com
Count me in for the next meet! I'm good for Portland or Seattle. I had a great time even if I couldn't always contribute to the conversations about the larger fish. Hopefully by next time I'll have some of my own to talk about. I still felt welcomed even though I'm new to the forum and the large fish hobby. There is obviously a diverse and proud fan base here and I'll be sure to help it grow and spread the word about MFK.

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
If anyone wants stuff to hand out to the local stores, or if any of them want an MFK decal, contact me, and I'll see what I can do.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Count me in for the next meet! I'm good for Portland or Seattle. I had a great time even if I couldn't always contribute to the conversations about the larger fish. Hopefully by next time I'll have some of my own to talk about. I still felt welcomed even though I'm new to the forum and the large fish hobby. There is obviously a diverse and proud fan base here and I'll be sure to help it grow and spread the word about MFK.
You were just as welcome at the meet as any other member Erica! New or not doesn't matter! ;) We were/are lucky to have you.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Well talked about rotating Seattle -> Portland -> Spokane each year, but nothing firm was decided.

grapedinox

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
Spokane Wa
I would gladly host a Spokane meet :) Count me in for a Seattle or Portland if thats whats decided. Lets get this thing rolling!!! Any dates planned yet?

shua

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2009
kenmore wa
Where are the pictures that were attached to this thread?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store