MFK Meet: Seattle Summer '11!!!

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
WyldFya;5061069; said:
Li is a busy guy. He told me if I could get him more notice, he might be able to make it.

This post is confusing. If you could give him more notice next time, or, if you would have given him more notice this time? Sorry I have not finished my coffee.

Redtailcatfishlover

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2010
U.S.A Iowa
man this sucks i wish i could drive lol or at least i lived near seattle

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Hmmm 10 hr drive..........Debating! Would love to come out if I can. Anyone Between Helena MT and Seattle need a ride and willing to help with gas from your point on? Can only take one extra person though. My car=small. Plus would be taking a cooler with portable aireator just in case! ;)

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
bigspizz;5061840;5061840 said:
This post is confusing. If you could give him more notice next time, or, if you would have given him more notice this time? Sorry I have not finished my coffee.
If I gave him more notice, or for next year. Lacking coffee is a very bad feeling.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
necrocanis;5062311;5062311 said:
Hmmm 10 hr drive..........Debating! Would love to come out if I can. Anyone Between Helena MT and Seattle need a ride and willing to help with gas from your point on? Can only take one extra person though. My car=small. Plus would be taking a cooler with portable aireator just in case! ;)
I'd be game, but I've got a friend coming with.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
WyldFya;5062881; said:
If I gave him more notice, or for next year. Lacking coffee is a very bad feeling.

Right on, just asking. Thanks for the answer.

Necro, I live in the Tri cities and would love to not have to bring all of my kids...lol

vincenzo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2010
Seattle
I vote for A place for pets in burien. Kevin is a really nice guy and is more than willing to lend a hand when in need. A reallly nice place to do business with and the selection is great! There is a nice little park area right across the street if the store gets too crowded and plenty of parking. Having a bunch of places near by to eat is also a plus for those driving in from a distance.

WyldFya

MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I'm going to see if we can get some stuff to hand out. I know I'll be bringing postcards, tank decals and car decals.

bahamaqt00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
kirkland wa
Pet pourii - everett
King discus- China town
Liams- China town*
QT aquatics- China town
Aquarist world- White center
EZ aquatics- White center
Sierra fish and pet- Bellevue and Renton * Renton sometimes has cool stuff
Dennys pet world- Kirkland*
Big fish aquatics-Marysville
Little amazon- Seattle

I put a * next to ones that I personally wouldn't bother going to because they never have anything interesting, IMO!

I can't wait for more details

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store